Sunday, March 2, 2014

Country Must be Country Wide

As you have seen in my Intro, I am a huge country music fan. It's a type of music that has great and inspiring messages. Country music ranges from talking about a girl that you can't live without to great memories with friends to the songs about partying and drinking. I have some songs and some key lines from each of these songs:

Riser- Dierks Bentley "I'm a riser, i'm a get up off the ground old running hider. Push and comes to shove hey I'm a fighter. Darkness comes to town, hey I'm a lighter, but get out aliver, a survivor."

Something More- Scotty McCreery "a mama's love even when she don't approve, four generations sittin' on the same church pew, A soldier's first steps back through his own front door Yeah, something that means something more" 

We Weren't Crazy-Josh Gracin "We were young, we were wild, we were restless Had to go, had to fly, had to get away Took a chance on that feelin, baby We were lovin blind, borderline reckless We were livin for the minute we were spinnin in Maybe we were a lot of things But we weren't crazy"


 Cut me some slack- Chris Janson "
I wish you'd give me the green light
Give me just one night
Girl, if you don't like how I roll
You can say no thanks, don't ever call me
Forget you ever saw me, forget my name.
Girl you might just like some county road moonlight
Dancing in the lights of my headache rack.
Think about that, yeah think about that.
Is there any chance you could cut me some slack?"


Look at my Truck- Chase Rice "Got some dents, got some dings, been my best friend since I was 16. Baptized in dirty water, handed down to me by my father. if ya wanna know, wanna know what i'm made of, just look at my truck.'' 

You're Gonna Miss This -Trace Adkins "You're gonna miss this, You're gonna want this back, you're gonna wish these days, hadn't gone by so fast, these are some good times. So take a good look around, you may not know this now, but you're gonna miss this."

All of these songs that I have a huge part in my life, whether its about memories to a girl, these all mean a ton to me. I could honestly give out hundreds more songs, but I don't think any of you would want to read that much. If you do want more though just comment!!!




1 comment: